Thursday 6 September 2012

Jessica Simpson Baby Weight

Leave a Comment Follow us on twitter
'I'm 10lbs away from my pre-baby size,' reveals Jessica Simpson... but she still can't go running because her bust is too big, Jessica Simpson has revealed she is close to reaching her pre-baby weight.

The 5'3" singer and Fashion Star judge, who tipped the scales at 170lbs during her pregnancy, is following Weight Watchers after signing a deal rumoured to be worth $4million.

She has also been working with a personal trainer soon giving birth to her daughter Maxwell in May via C-section.

'I'm 10 pounds away from my pre-baby size,' the blonde, who is engaged to Eric Johnson, tells Us Weekly magazine. But her weight loss hasn't come without a struggle.

This week she complained that she can't go jogging to lose the pounds - because her bust is too big.
'My boobs are way too big to run at this point. I'm just walking,' she said.

'I'm not a supermodel. My body is not bouncing back like a supermodel,' she said.

'I'm just your everyday woman who is trying to feel good and be healthy for her daughter, her fiancé and herself.'

Simpson told USA Today she 'indulged' herself during the pregnancy. 'I let myself indulge in everything I wanted because it was the first time I was ever pregnant, and I wanted to enjoy it,' she said.

'I wanted to be happy and eat what I wanted - 'I didn't realize it (the weight) didn't all come off with the baby.'

Simpson said by following the Weight Watchers programme she has been seeing steady results.
Weight Watchers tells members that a healthy weight range for a person her height is between 117 and 146.

'I've lost weight every single week,' she said.

Simpson is 'eating less of everything,' but 'I don't believe in completely depriving yourself.'
Simpson said she has the full support of her fiancée.

'I have his support but not pressure. The fact that he loves me the way I am right now — we're set. He knows I want to feel better in my skin.'

She added: 'My weight has always been something that people like to comment on. I've gotten used to it. It'll start to get boring at some point, I hope'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment