Wednesday 12 September 2012

Giuliana Rancic Baby

Leave a Comment Follow us on twitter
Bill and Giuliana Rancic share first photo of baby son, Two weeks after becoming a family of three, proud parents Giuliana and Bill Rancic are sharing a shot of their son, Edward Duke Rancic (they call him Duke), born via gestational carrier in Denver on Aug. 29.

"I had always heard that when you have a baby it completes your life -- and it's true," Giuliana tells Life & Style. "I love my baby, and I love my new role."

Says Bill, "[He's] got Giuliana's dimples!"

Explaining how they came up with his name, Giuliana shares, "Edward is Bill's late dad's name and my dad's name. It was a way to honor them. And Duke means leader."

Bill even teases his wife about how much she enjoys changing diapers. "I'd never changed more than a diaper or two in my life," she laughs. "Now it's like the littlest things that make me happy -- happier than I've ever been."

Giuliana is taking some time off from Fashion Police and E! News to spend time with the baby, but she will be on the air hosting E!'s Live From the Red Carpet Emmys coverage Sept. 23.

"Coming back to E! for one night then back to changing diapers:)" she tweeted Tuesday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment